Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 Year in Review

post signature


2011 was a wonderful year filled with beautiful people- inside and out! Let's take a stroll down memory lane and I will recount some of my favorite sessions of 2011!

In January I had the the opportunity to photography the beautiful Huerth boys!



In February I worked on my first boudoir shoot with Ms. Elizabeth!


In April I hosted a day of Spring Mini sessions!


I also went to Rock Hill, SC and worked with the Burroughs Family!


In May I shot the grand-prize winning shot for the Fugi-Film/Rite Aid Photo Contest with the Miller Family!


In June I traveled back to Rock Hill, SC to celebrate Anna's 1 year birthday!

 The end of the summer brought a few new babies, and this was one of my favorites!

When the weather started to cool down, the photo shoot calls increased. Here is the Brockway family in a Fall shoot.
And another shoot with the fabulously cool Boltinghouse Family!

Then in November there was an afternoon of Christmas Mini shoots! 

With around 50+ clients in 2011, the work was busy but so much fun! Thank you to all of you for helping my photography business grow with so many beautiful faces!











No comments:

Post a Comment